The state judicial service of Catalonia announced that she intends to resort to Dani Alves freeThe Brazilian football star, which was not replaced by accusations of violations last week.
At the historical moment, on Friday, the Spanish Court of Appeal said that there was no “sufficient evidence” to exclude the presumption of Alves of innocence.
The decision was made more than a year after the verdict was found in February 2024 by the defense of Barcelona, guilty of violating a woman in a bathroom in a nightclub in December 2022: “Dani Alves is innocent, and this was proved,” said Intros Guardiola lawyer. “Justice was finally made.”
Although the Spanish prosecutors plan an appeal so that the case is reached by another court, the Supreme Court of Madrid must agree to revise the decision of the Absolute Alves.
Before last year’s trial, the alleged victim of disco in Disco, told the prosecutors that she was dancing with Alves in the disco before she would be freely wishing him in the bathroom.
He said that when he decided to leave the bathroom, he did not leave her, then hit her, insulted her and made her have sex with him against her will.
Alves, who was sentenced to four years and six months in prison at a three -day trial of last year, systematically abandoned any illegal act.
Although the process lasted more than three years, the player spent a total of 14 months in prison.
Alves test was the first case of great visibility in Spain, since laws on violation of the country were considered in 2022 to force the accused to prove that they received sexual consent of the prosecutors and eliminated the difference between sexual crimes.
This measure was introduced after a group violation in 2016 of an 18 -year -old woman during the parties of San Fermin in Pamplon. A group of men who starred to attack her, which became known as La Manada, was originally convicted of a slight crime, but the Supreme Court ultimately increased fines. The initial sentence caused protests at the national level.