BetsDeclared Donald Trump on Wednesday, they entered into force on Saturday at midnight in Washington. These are 10% of bets imposed on most imported products for the United States that entered into force.
Other mutual tariffs set by the Trump administration for each country, on the other hand, will Active from April 9.
Trading War caused by Trump Introduction of 34% of mutual tariffs for US imported productsThe field on Friday the main bags closed in red. Milan of the Stock Exchange was worst, with the FTSE MIB index to record 6.53 fall at the closure. Negative data also in Frankfurt, London and Paris.
Trump: “Large companies are not concerned”
Wall stroke was also injured. Dow Jones lost 5.5% and NASDAQ 5.8%. For two days in the United States, 5.2 billion dollaons were burned. But Donald Trump says that he is not concerned about the market reaction.
“Large companies are not concerned about customs rights, because they know that they will not lag behind, but they are focused on a great and excellent agreement that will strengthen our economy. Very important. This is happening right now !!! ”, the US president wrote on Friday evening on the social network“ Social Truth ”.
Starmer starts talking to respond to obligations
Europe greatly criticized the rates imposed by the United States. The European Commissar Mros Sefkovich, after a telephone conversation with the US Secretary of Trade, Howard Lutnik, said that “customs rights are harmful and unjustified” and confirmed EU’s commitment “significant” negotiations.
On the other side of the Mancha Canal, the Prime Minister Keri Stremer began telephone conversations with international leaders to discuss the next measures that must be taken to prevent a “widespread trade war from extremely harmful”. Droper had already talked with Australia and Georgia Melony from Italy with Anthony Albanze.