The musician accused of domestic violence is published with an electronic cube

Philipe Eugenio Calazans de Sales should also stay away from the victim and his family members

Philpe Eugenio was arrested on March 17, accused of assaulting a journalist (photo: social networks)

He was arrested on charges of domestic violence from March 17, Philipe Eugenio Calazans from Salazans last week he received an order and was released with an electronic cube. However, the Habeas Music Corps was tried on Thursday (3) by the judges of the Third Criminal Chamber and there is no information if they followed the report.

Musician Philipe Eugenio Calazans from Salazans, arrested from March 17 for domestic violence, obtained an order and was released with an electronic cube. The decision, published on March 28, specifies that it remains removed from the victim (300 meters), families and witnesses, participate in all investigation acts and use the cubes for 180 days. Habeas Corpus was tried, but there is no confirmation if the judges followed the relational vote. The defense lawyer did not comment on the case.

The decision to partially grant the order and replace the retention of the pre -setting Philipea was published on March 28 in justice Gazette and is signed by judge Fernando Paes de Campos. The text determine that it is monitored by an electronic cube, remains removed from the victim for at least 300 meters, as well as every family member or witness of criminal proceedings. In addition to being forced to appear in all investigation acts.

Electronic monitoring will last 180 days, i.e. six months, and Philipe should maintain the operation of the equipment throughout time at the risk of returning to prison, if any of the imposed preventive measures. The permission to issue was issued in a sequence.

Determination meets the Habeas corps required by the defense of the music. The application was judged by other judges of the third criminal chamber of the Mato Grosso court to Sul yesterday, but there is no confirmation if other judges warned the voting of the reporter.

The case process is confidential. . Campo Grande News He was looking for a lawyer Luiz Rene Gonçalves to Amaral, who acted in defense of Philipe, but said he would not comment on the matter. The report has shown that the musician has been on Anket from March 27.

Complaint -37 -year -old journalist recorded a bleeding film in which he condemns that she was beaten by her boyfriend. According to the report, the journalist told the police that several blows hit her, holding her daughter on her knees. He says that he believes that the perpetrator only stopped when she realized that the child was in his arms.

The journalist also said that she was looking for shelter at the neighbor’s house and sent a video to her brothers. One of them quickly arrived and went together to the condominium, in which the aggressor lives in the Morada Verde district.

The victim’s brother, who is a civilian policeman, gave the attacker the voice of the arrest, who was directed to Demeam with the support of the Military Police Team.

In the film made available by the victim he appears with a bleeding face and holding his daughter on his knees. During the recording he says: “I was beaten. He will not touch my daughter anymore. Pog … none, he hit me.”

Receive the main messages from what. Click here to access canal Campo Grande News And follow ours Social media.