According to the authorities, he died in a fire of the Northern Macedonian fire last month, after on Friday died up to 60 years after the victim of serious burns died during treatment in Lithuania.
“Unfortunately, this morning I received bad news that the patient who was among the four most serious injuries died,” said Arben Taravarava, Minister of Health of North Macedonia.
According to Taravarovari, the victim suffered from burns that covered almost 40% of her body and died after the development of infection and suffering of renal failure.
The fire on March 16, in which mostly young people died and left about 200 people released when a pyrotechnic show caused fire in a closed room in the eastern city of Kochani. The most severe victims were delivered to hospitals from several European countries with the help of the EU.
The authorities later learned that the owners of Discoteca Pulse committed several illegal actions at the security and licensing level.
Thirty-four people were detained because of the fire, including the former Minister of Finance and seven senior police officers. The State Prosecutor Ljupcho Kocevski said that the suspects are investigated for crimes that can lead to fines up to 20 years in prison if he is convicted.
The authorities in the small western part of the Balkan country with about 1.8 million inhabitants said last month that dozens of nightclubs and entertainment in the sequence of fires closed.
Several demonstrations of protest took place throughout the country, as well as neighboring Greece, and the protesters demanded justice for death.
Last month, Prime Minister Conservative Christijan Mikoski recognized the population to Hooler, but said that his opponents were “political vultures” who sought to weaken the government.
Leave a Reply